Hello friend, you may worry about your Madhyamik Admit Card or Marksheet if you lost these documents. Here, in this post I will discuss how to apply for Duplicate Admit Card, Marksheet, Registration Certificate or Migration Certificate (original) for Madhyamik Examination. West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) will the Application Form to issue duplicate certificates if the original documents were lost or damaged.
Know the complete Application Process & Download the Application Form Online to issue Duplicate Madhyamik Admit Card, Registration Certificate & Marksheet. Also, learn about the complete process of how to make corrections on your WBBSE Madhyamik Certificates and Marksheet.
Follow the Steps to apply for Duplicate Madhyamik Admit Card, Registration Certificate, Marksheet and Migration Certificate
After losing the important document(s) you must have to follow these steps. After that, you can apply for duplicate copies of documents from WBBSE Board.
- At first file a GD (General Diary) on the Police Station, where (on the area) you lost your document.
- Must take a received copy of that General Police Diary and Note down the GD No. on that received copy.
- Write an Application to the Head of the School, from where you passed Madhyamik Exam, informing about the loss of your original Madhyamik documents. Also mention in the application letter, that you want to apply for a duplicate certificate.
- Now collect the Application Form or Download it from the website for duplicate certificates.
- Fill the Application Form Carefully in Capital Letters, attested it by the Head of the Institute of your Madhyamik School and attach all the required documents.
- Submit the Filled Application Form to the Regional Centre of WBBSE by yourself or your authorised person.
Separate copies of Application Forms will require for each document. Like for Admit Card, you have to submit an Application Form, for Marksheet you have to submit another application form etc.
You have to attach the following documents with the application form for duplicate or corrections Admit Card, Registration Card or Marksheet.
- Copy of General Diary Number with Seal duly signed by the OC. should be attached with the application form (if documents were lost).
- Attach the damaged copy of the document with the application form (if document damaged).
- For Migration Certificate attach - attested Xerox copy of Admit Card, marksheet, Registration Certificate.
You must have to enter the following information carefully on the Application Form in block letters.
- Full Name of the Applicant.
- Present address of the Applicant.
- Name of the Institution from which he/she was sent up for the Examination.
- Correct Roll Number and Registration Number with Year.
Required Documents for Corrections on Madhyamik Certificates
If there is any wrong info or spelling mistake (Name or Surname of the Applicant and Guardian or Date of Birth) on your Madhyamik Admit Card, Registration Certificate or Mark Sheet then you can apply for correction. Then you have to provide the following documents.
- Photocopy of Registration Certificate, Admit Card and Pass Certificate duly attested by the concerned HOI.
- For Correction Guardian’s Name/Surname provide the Photocopy of Admission Register duly attested by the concerned HOI countersigned by any Gazetted Officer or WBBSE officer.
- For Correction Date of Birth, provide a Photocopy of Admission Register / Birth Certificate duly attested by the concerned HOI countersigned by the DI/ADI of Schools / any Officer of WBBSE.
Application Fees for duplicate Certificates or Corrections
West Bengal Board of Secondary Education published the complete Application Fees structure on their official website for Issue any Duplicate Certificate or Corrections on any Certificate. The details are given below.
|Nature of Services||Application Fees|
|Issue of Duplicate - Marksheet, Admit Card, Certificate, Registration Certificate||Rs. 100 each item, each copy|
|Migration Certificate (Original)||Rs. 300|
|Each Name, Surname Correction||Rs. 50|
|Age Correction (Regular Students V-X)||Rs. 100|
|Age Correction (within 3 years of Appearing MP||Rs. 300|
|Age Correction (beyond 3 years of Appearing Board Exam||Rs. 600|
The documents will be made available for delivery after 15th Working days from the date of submission of the application form and Fees. Sometimes it may take longer time due to unavoidable circumstances. However, if everything is okay, then you will receive your duplicate documents soon.
WBBSE Regional Offices
Four WBBSE Regional Centres are available in West Bengal.
- Regional Office Burdwan
- Regional Office North Bengal
- Regional Office Medinipur
- Regional Office Kolkata (Derozio Bhaban)
Download the Application Forms
Download the Application Form for duplicate Madhyamik certificate or corrections of Madhyamik Certificates. You can collect an Application Form, from your school or download it from here.
Here I tried to represent a basic overview and Application Process for WBBSE Madhya Documents corrections and how to make duplicate documents if you lost the original. I hope it will be helpful for you.