There are lots of Scholarship schemes are available for Madhyamik (10th) and Higher Secondary (12th) passed students in all over India. Paranormal Foundation, West Bengal providing Post-matric Scholarship scheme to the students who recently passed their Board Exam with a good percentage.
Students who take admission in Higher Secondary Course, Medical, Engineering, Nursing & Honours course, can apply for Paramparik Scholarship Scheme. The details eligibility criteria for this scholarship is listed below.
Paramparik Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- This year Madhyamik & HS passed students are eligible to apply.
- Students took admission in Medical, Engineering, Honours, PG and other courses can apply for this scholarship.
- Only Economically poor students can apply.
- The applicant must have a good percentage on the last exam he/she passed.
How to apply for this Scholarship
There is no any specific application form for Paramparik Scholarship scheme. Eligible students have to apply for this scholarship by sending their details through email.
- Write an email to Paramparik Foundation.
- Describe your family economy conditions & annual family income.
- Mention your marks & percentages of last Board/University exam.
- Mention the details of your current course (course name, Institution name etc).
- Your personal details (Name, Guardian’s Name, Address, Contact Number etc).
- You can also mention any other important information about yourself on this mail.
- Now attach the scanned copy of your Madhyamik, HS marksheet, Current course admission documents, annual family income certificate etc.
- Send your email at this address, email@example.com
- Must write this line on the mail subject,
Application for Scholarship 2020.
Paramparik Scholarship Selection & Rewards
Scholarship authority will shortlist the applicants on the basis of their academic performance and family income condition.
Selected candidates will be informed through email or call from Paramparik Foundation. They also mention a date for the interview.
Candidates have to visit on that date on Paramparik Office with all the original documents. They will verify all the documents and also aks some basic questions.
If the candidate passes the interview, the Scholarship authority will issue a cheque instantly for the name of the Student and give it to him/her.
Paramparik Foundation Contact Details
The official address of Paramparik Foundation is, Paramparik - The Tradition, 122C Anand Palit Road, Kolkata - 700014, West Bengal.
Students can also visit www.paramparik.org website for more details. This is the official website of Paramparik Foundation.