West Bengal Health and Family Welfare Department already published the official notification for 3 years GNM Nursing Course Admission 2020 on various Government Nursing Schools in West Bengal.
Higher Secondary Passed students (Male & Female) with the age limit in between 17 years to 27 years (as per 31st December 2020) can apply for WB Health GNM Nursing Course 2020 online.
Arts, Science and Commerce stream students can apply for this Nursing Course Admission.
Students can apply online for WB Health GNM Nursing Course 2020. The online application started from 28th July 2020 and the last date of Online Application is 10th August 2020.
Here we discussed the expected cutoff marks for WB Health GNM Nursing Course Admission 2020.
WB Health GNM Nursing 2020 Cutoff Marks
Candidate selection and the merit list for WB Health GNM Nursing Course 2020 will be done on the category wise cutoff marks. The cut-off marks depend upon various factors like;
- The total number of applicants.
- HS percentage of the applicants.
- Number of available seats.
- Reservation category (SC, ST, OBC, PH, EWS etc)
The selection of WB Health GNM Nursing will be done on the basis of these five subjects -
- Marks obtained in Compulsory Subjects (Bengali & English)
- Marks obtained in three Elective Subjects. (except Environmental Education).
- Minimum 40% marks required in English Subject.
The expected category wise cut off marks are mentioned below.
These may be the expected cutoff marks for this year WB Government GNM Nursing Training Admission.
(These cutoff marks are expected and not collected from any official data. We predict and expect this type of cutoff marks according to the last few years trends and current year HS marks.)
There are total 2817 seats available for nursing Course admission. Among these total seats, there are two categories.
|Category||No. of Seats|
Here are the details of Reservation seats.
- SC Category Candidates - 22%
- ST Category Candidates - 6%
- OBC-A Category Candidates - 10%
- OBC-B Category Candidates - 7%
- Candidate belonging to Orphanage - 2%
- Lady Civil Defence Volunteer category - 2.5%
- Person with Disabilities (PWD) - 3%
For more details about WB Health GNM Nursing 2020, you can visit to our website and know more - Click Here
Apply online for WB Health GNM Nursing Course 2020 - http://applyonline.wbhealth.gov.in/
Join with us to aks your queries and doubts. We will definitely try to solve it.